and safety policy
The issues connected with OHS are included in the most important tasks performed by the Management of Agromaks Sp. z o.o.
Agromaks Sp. z o.o. constantly improves its activities within the scope of occupational health and safety and undertakes to:
- Prevent accidents at work and incidents which may result in accidents.
- Ensure fire protection in the company.
- Ensure safety in case of ammonium leakage.
- Minimise the risk of accidents through implementation of uniform rules ensuring safety in the company.
- Protect health of the employees.
- Identify threats and harmful factors, assess them and take actions in order to limit the professional risk.
- Observe the provisions of law and other requirements concerning occupational health and safety.
- Verify procedures and tools, improve qualifications and knowledge of the employees within the scope of OHS.
- Announce the results of OHS actions, effectively communicate with the employees and stimulate behaviours preventing dangerous incidents.
- Conduct open and active dialogue with the interested parties.
- Monitor the subcontractors and increase their OHS awareness at the areas of the company.
- Provide appropriate resources and agents to implement that policy.
Proper execution of the policy is guaranteed by:
- Personal engagement of every employee of the companies providing services to Agromaks Sp. z o.o. in ensuring occupational health and safety.
- Continuous, deep and methodological engagement of every superior in the issues connected with occupational health and safety directly at the work positions.
- Using the best knowledge, best practices and experiences of other persons in that scope.
- Organisation of trainings.
The company management wishes to ensure constant improvement of occupational health and safety through providing appropriate resources for safe and hygienic work conditions with reasonable consumption of financial resources, technical and organisational opportunities.
The major long-term strategic goal of the company is to decrease the number of accidents at work and incidents which may result in accidents among the employees every year in comparison to the preceding year.
The company is going to achieve the above goal through performance of the OHS goals. The Management Board of Agromaks Sp. z o.o. undertakes to secure resources allowing execution of the adopted, implemented and maintained policy and assures that it is publicly available and communicated to the employees and all persons working for the company.
Mizerka, December 2016
President of the Management Board:
Vice-president of the Management Board:
Jarosław Aubrecht Prądzyński