The quality and safety of the product
The Agromaks Ltd. company's highest objective is to provide products and services in the sorting, sharing, cooling, freezing and storage of animal category 3 animal by-products and the storage of food products of plant and animal origin, guaranteeing quality and safety, meeting the requirements and expectations of customers, legal and other requirements, and the requirements of the Parties concerned, which result from the Organization's context.
When implementing the principle of a risk-based approach to Quality and Safety Management, the company commits to:
- continuous improvement of health quality and safety of manufactured products and services offered by the improvement of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard and HACCP requirements.
- comply with the applicable legal regulations and regulations resulting from them, referring to the Company's activity and other regulations of the Stakeholders (Stakeholders).
- maintaining proper relationships, reliable communication and fulfilling obligations to all Stakeholders.
- maintaining effective internal and external communication related to the quality and safety of the products / services provided.
- proper supervision of the purchase and service purchase process, at approved suppliers, guaranteeing the safety and quality of manufactured products and services offered
- continuous development of employees and raising their qualifications, understood as broadening substantive knowledge and gaining experience, building employee awareness in terms of quality and safety in such a way that they perform their duties with the utmost care.
- leadership at every level of the organization to engage, guide, motivate and support subordinate employees, promote a risk-based process approach and continuous improvement to ensure the effectiveness of Integrated Management System in the area of its responsibility.
- using the results of analyzes to improve the quality and increase the safety of the products offered.
- monitoring of parameters affecting the quality and health safety of manufactured products.
- effective risk / chance management by identifying, analyzing and monitoring emerging threats / opportunities in terms of preventing undesirable or using desired effects.
- striving to minimize the rate of complaints by modernizing production lines, purchasing modern equipment and improving the quality of services and services offered.
- confirming the effectiveness of quality management systems and product safety through the implementation of internal and external audits.
The designated Policies and objectives are implemented through:
- commitment of all employees and the Top Management to continuous improvement of quality and increasing product safety in all departments and at every workplace.
- implementation of modern solutions and technical skills allowing for continuous improvement of internal operating procedures, which should lead to strengthening the position and achieving success on the market.
- conducting internal audits to monitor processes affecting the quality and safety of products and services.
- regular reviews of policies, procedures and instructions.
- knowledge of the supplier market and their correct selection. Individual approach to each client.
- commitment of the highest management to provide the resources necessary for effective risk / opportunity management and to meet the expectations of interested parties.
The highest Company Management of Agromaks Ltd. company, undertakes to secure resources and optimal conditions ensuring the implementation of adopted, implemented and maintained policy and quality objectives and ensures that it is publicly available, communicated and made available to employees of the company and all interested parties.
Mizerka, may 2018
President of the Board:
Vice President of the Board:
Jarosław Aubrecht Prądzyński